The Community Data Program (CDP) facilitates access to social and economic development data and reports for members through a local data consortium model. Membership is open to any public, non-profit, or community organizations across Canada. CDP offers data products, training and development, and analytical tools to the membership. Locally, the Kawartha Lakes and Haliburton Data Consortium meets twice each year to discuss community data trends and to determine the local community data needs of members.
Visit the Community Data Program website for more information.
March 26, 2024 9:30-11:00 am
Meetings will be confirmed two weeks before expected meeting date.
October 24, 2023
April 6, 2023
November 2, 2022
Data and Reports
- 2019 Housing and Homelessness Assessment Report
- Kindergarten Parent Survey Summary
- Residential Building Permits, 2001 to 2015
- Child Care Costs to After Tax Household Median Income
- Income Inequality
- Shelter Costs by Owner or Renter
- Source of Income Rates
- Poverty Trends 2005 to 2014
- Population Projections to 2040
- Median Income Trends 2005 - 2014
- Labour Participation Rates Age Group and Change 2007 to 2014
- Employment Insurance Trends 2005 - 2014
For further information please contact Rachel Lewis at email@example.com